Oracle can cause headaches because of confusing usage rights, complex license metrics, and virtualization restrictions. We understand how you feel. Our team of experts will help make sense of your complex Oracle estate by providing a clearer view of your entitlements, the way Oracle operates, and how to overcome the challenges Oracle poses.
Here’s how managing Oracle can throw you off your game:
- Software License Audits are punitive, time-consuming, and often result in unbudgeted compliance costs
- Oracle renewals are challenging to understand and negotiate
- SAM tools don't completely or accurately measure usage for all Oracle products including DB options/packs, middleware, and applications
- Oracle relationships are typically lengthy, which makes it difficult to keep track of license documentation that’s consistently being added and amended
Transform your Oracle confusion into Oracle mastery.
- Get a laser-accurate view on your current license entitlement and consumption, as well as a detailed reconciliation so you know your current Effective License Position (ELP).
- Make sense of the numbers and understand areas for cost savings & optimization with our Risk and Opportunity Assessment Report (ROAR). Get to the “so what” of your ELP.
- Prepare for the negotiation by gathering data from stakeholders, prioritizing outcomes and formulating your strategy.
- Execute the negotiation. Based on your needs we can play an active or passive role when it’s time to negotiate.
- Employ our proven methodology to quickly identify the best solutions for your needs in a crowded market.
- Match strong tool implementation capabilities with deep licensing expertise to deliver unmatched ROI allowing your SAM tools to work better, faster, and more efficiently.
Our experts will help you:
- Compile a comprehensive inventory of everything you own—contracts, amendments, purchase orders, and documentation.
- Use this data to create an optimal strategy for license usage based on your entitlements.
- Utilize your SAM technology as a single source of truth by uploading and configuring your entitlements.
- Understand your contractual obligations. Sometimes audits can be minimized or even dismissed entirely.
- Get help from our team of ex-auditors to understand audit requests, manage responses, validate results, and achieve your optimal position
- Apply our tested methodology built with rich, publisher-specific knowledge and tailored to your needs
What our clients are saying.
“We consider Anglepoint a trusted, strategic partner as they have been contracted to assist us with software compliance as well as implementation of both a hardware and software asset management program. Their ability to deliver on their services is the best in the industry.”
– Senior IT Asset Manager, Finance and Banking