So many companies across every vertical mistakenly believe that an ITAM tool will be the silver bullet for all their problems. But a tool alone won’t solve the underlying issues plaguing your organization.
In this episode, we speak with Chris Hayes, an all-around ITAM expert and Manager of the SAM Program Design Group at Anglepoint, about what is actually needed to launch a successful, long-term ITAM program.
- Why a successful ITAM program relies on people, processes, and technology
- The initial steps for setting up an ITAM program
- Advice for SAM managers stuck in a silo or misaligned within their organization
- How to approach publisher prioritization
- Considerations around audit risk and compliance
Dig into more insights from ITAM executives by subscribing on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts..
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for The ITAM Executive in your favorite podcast player.