“Digital transformation in uncertain times requires IT leaders to support an increasingly diverse set of stakeholders and technology requirements. Successful leaders must develop an adaptive approach to governance and managing vendor performance, prioritizing the most impactful business outcomes.”1
We’re pleased to offer complimentary access to this latest Gartner® research.
Sourcing, procurement, and vendor management leaders face many challenges today. One of the most prominent is know how to support the business in a way that is both adaptive and agile, while optimizing cost in the face of a global economic downturn.
The report evaluates four key focus areas:
- Enable business-led buying
- Manage inflationary price increases
- Align vendor performance to enterprise values
- Technology cost optimization
A proactive software asset management strategy and the combination of the right people, processes, and technology will be crucial to success.
This research digs into the most prevalent current challenges, predictions, and recommendations to overcome those challenges.
Register today for your copy of the report.
Access the Report.
Complimentary Access to Gartner® Research
What’s covered in this report?
- How to prepare for and navigate unbudgeted software and SaaS price increases, due to inflation and vendors’ desire to increase profitability.
- Why organizations need to leverage SAM technology and implement effective processes to understand what is being sourced across various marketplaces.
- The importance of a complete and trustworthy view of software consumed—accomplished through a strategic governance function of SAM and FinOps.
- And much more.
1 Gartner. Predicts 2023: Economic Pressure Drives IT Sourcing Governance and Vendor Management Innovation. 9 December 2022
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc.and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationallyand is used herein with permission.All rights reserved.