There’s a school of thought within ITAM that believes you don’t have to track hardware assets. It’s often in reference to endpoints — mobile devices, laptops, and desktops.
But in this episode, Kimberly Kamsickas, ITAM Program Manager at Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association, explains why tracking hardware can save companies money and how to go about doing it.
- Why you should be tracking hardware assets
- Recommended tools for asset management
- Having a lifecycle view of asset management
- Measuring the success of your HAM program and showing ROI
- Improving yourself as an asset manager
Reach out to Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dig into more insights from ITAM executives by subscribing on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts..
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for The ITAM Executive in your favorite podcast player.