The new regulation requires organizations around the world to make significant changes to the way in which they gather, manage and use personal data or receive considerable fines for being non-compliant. The fines could be up to 20 million Euros or 4% of worldwide annual revenue, whichever is greater.
Join Anglepoint and Microsoft in a two-hour workshop to understand how organizations worldwide can comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The workshop will cover:
1) The new GDPR requirements and the key changes
2) What is covered under data privacy
3) Assessing your current environment and changes needed for your organization
4) Implementation – how to get ready for GDPR
5) How Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) can support your compliance with the GDPR by addressing key use case scenarios in a mobile-first cloud-first world