We want to recognize the team members that have gone above and beyond to take care of our clients and the team members around them. Each winner was nominated by multiple different people for different reasons – we’ll share those here.
Alex Abushanab – Lead the Evolution
– Alex is constantly looking for ways to improve the IBM processes. These contributions no only affect Anglepoint’s bottom line by driving efficiencies, but also bring tremendous value to the customer. His improvements are helping the IBM team move past just delivering an ELP. He is helping show the customer what the ELP means and how to interpret the dollar value. Recently Alex has lead a small team to improve the IBM macros used by everyone on the delivery team. Not only has his contributions brought more meaning to the data but i has cut down the processing time by 10 fold. Alex’s work ethic and ability to “Lead the Evolution” is what we should all strive to be.
– Alex has gone above and beyond to lead efforts around creating automation processes that not only allow the IBM team to be approximately 80% faster when completing several routine tasks but also drive greater accuracy and more detailed analysis.
– Alex has automated different processes that we use to create the ELPs for the IBM reviews. he has taken initiative in creating macros, improving the templates, and creating training material that have not only helped the team be more efficient but also more productive.
Don Helliwell – Client Success is Paramount
– I am working with Don on a relatively demanding account. We have many calls each week, and as expected, each call leads to a number of action items. Don completes all actions and is present and prepared for each meeting. This client’s environment is complicated and the FNMS implementation is taking time. Don’s willingness to get on early morning and late evening calls and the research he continues to do to troubleshoot each issue has proven how critical he is to this engagement. I appreciate the workload Don has taken on with this account, while managing his other clients and I truly have enjoyed working with him.
– Don works tirelessly and without a single complaint to help support our clients. Some of the clients have very complex environments and have had marketplace dynamics put extra scrutiny on their ITAM programs. None of this has deterred Don from continuing to demonstrate endless tenacity to help clients move forward. He has cancelled vacations, been on endless troubleshooting calls at all hours of the day/night/weekend and provided documentation and support that is above the normal call of duty. He exemplifies the deep understanding and commitment to excellence that in order for Anglepoint to be successful our client success is paramount. I am honored to be able to work with someone with such strong convictions. Thank you, Don!
Jean Agnew – Selflessness
– Due to some internal resourcing shuffles, Jean was brought in to assist with highly complex audit support for a difficult and aggressive publisher. Jean had limited experience with the specific publisher prior to the engagement, but over the course of several months, she always rose to the occasion, taking on the role as audit support lead, and managing the constant data request from the auditors and client. Jean regularly scheduled meeting to internally align Anglepoint resources so that she learned the publisher, took proactive measures in doing her own research, and then coordinated Anglepoint responses for the back-and-forth of the audit. Jean wasn’t afraid to jump in and get to work. Through the nuances and grey areas of this particular client engagement, she consistently showed selflessness in putting together the pieces that were requisite to a polished product. She reviewed the data outputs, discussed it with the team and client, and put together responses that mitigated lots of risk and financial exposure on behalf of the client. Although the engagement is not quite over, it’s already apparent that this client is going to save a lot of money compared to if Anglepoint were not there to support. This is a direct result of Jean’s collaboration, coordination, and input. Huge kudos to her.
– Jean has worked extremely hard to lead the evolution of Anglepoint’s ability to work within industry SAM tools. She has taken the challenge head-on to learn Flexera, Snow, and now ServiceNow’s solutions – not an easy task. She does this all while managing important client projects and developing strong and meaningful business relationships. She goes above and beyond and I consistently receive positive feedback regarding her attitude, work, and attention to detail.