Setting out to create a comprehensive and scalable SAM program can feel like standing in front of an impassable mountain. Not only does it take expertise and skill to gather the right stakeholders, technology, and staff, but designing a good process takes time and serious effort. Luckily, we've summited this mountain and can guide you along your climb.
Are you facing these obstacles to building a SAM program?
- I have an executive mandate to “improve SAM” at my organization, but this is new to me and I don’t know where to start.
- I’m having trouble getting the right stakeholders in security, procurement, finance, and infrastructure to support me.
- I don’t have time to think strategically about my program because I’m completely buried in audits and agreement renewals.
- I don’t know what SAM program best practices look like for my industry and how to adopt the different frameworks out there (ISO 19770, Gartner, SOM, ITIL, etc.).
- We tried to build a SAM program internally, but we were unable to sustain the program long-term because of competing priorities, lost resources, and/or decreased funding.
No two strategies are the same, but our SAM Program Design Framework creates an actionable plan to get your people, processes, and technology aligned for your success.
Learn more about our SAM Program Design.
What our clients are saying.
“Anglepoint has been great helping us get our SAM service started. We are leaps and bounds ahead of where we would be without them, and I’m looking forward to the continuation of our partnership. In the last year, we were able to realize substantial savings with several of our vendors due to Anglepoint’s SAM practice. They are an excellent partner in our SAM journey.”
– IT Asset Analyst, Retail