In the context of floating licenses, what is an average? This is the question that kept our guest, Paul Smith, up at night. His discovery: to measure an average, you need to know your denominator. And the only way to understand that, you must ask the end users. In the end, finding the balance point between finance, procurement, and the end user is all about understanding the data and asking the right questions.
With this knowledge in hand, your organization will be able to better navigate the ever-changing current of your business’s needs.
- How to get more value for money
- Finding a balance between being under or over licensed
- Selecting the right tool to decipher the data
- Automating the deployment process
- Asking the right questions
If you’re interested in learning more about Paul, connect with him on LinkedIn.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for The ITAM Executive in your favorite podcast player.