Microsoft License Management Challenges
Minimize risk and exposure, avoid costly audit true-ups, and reduce costs through optimizing your deployments and contracts.
Microsoft software is foundational to your business success but has become increasingly more challenging to manage due to:
- Changing licensing metrics and conversions
- Use rights tied to Software Assurance like license mobility, failover, and disaster recovery
- Difficulty getting a complete purchase history and understanding current entitlements
- Knowing the correct editions to purchase
- Understanding the differences between license consumption, usage, deployment, and entitlement
Download Our Free Microsoft Licensing Challenges PDF
- Avoid time-consuming, resource-monopolizing and costly audits.
- Avoid buying unnecessary licenses and maximize your current entitlements.
- Reduce renewal costs by renewing only what you actually consume.
- Become proactive vs. reactive in your contract negotiations.
- Increase your leverage in contract negotiations with knowledge of what you actually need and use.
- Reduce and manage compliance and regulatory risk.
- Leverage licensing experts to optimize your deployment and reduce costs.
Overcoming Microsoft Licensing Challenges